What Is The Auto Forward Spy App?
Auto Forward is a cell phone spy app enabling users to monitor a phone’s activities. It is a simple and easy-to-use tool often used by parents and employers. With Auto Forward, one can view the activities of a cell phone or tablet being monitored. It does not require a computer to install the software, which is a huge help for those who need to track activity on the go.
One of the things people enjoy about this particular cell phone tracking app is that it allows them to easily and quickly navigate through tons of information from the target device. If you are looking for a tracking app, you should consider Auto Forward Spy.
How Does Auto Forward Work?
As a monitoring tool, you can utilize the Auto Forward app to track a cell phone or tablet. It records the data from a target device and delivers it to your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Even though remote tracking is possible, physical access to the device is required to install the software. After that, a distant connection will be set up on the target device before any data can be retrieved from it. Once installation is complete, every activity conducted on the target device will already be viewable on the account owner’s device.
What Can Auto Forward App Monitor?
Although there are plenty of mobile spy apps that offer free or cheaper services, Auto Forward provides several features. One of the key elements that make this cell phone monitoring app an excellent option is its real-time monitoring reports. Whenever there is new information available, you will receive a notification for it.
So what information could Auto Forward extract? Here are some of the things that the app can monitor on a target device:
- Call Logs/Phone Contacts – See the numbers the target device has saved as a contact. Track of calls that were made and received. This information includes the phone number, name of the contact, call duration, and time stamps.
- Diagnostics – View the diagnostics of the device, like its battery life, IMEI number, Bluetooth status, Wi-Fi connection, and status.
- Email – Track of sent and received emails on the target device. This includes the entire content of the email.
- GPS Location – You can also utilize the app as a GPS tracker. The app can regularly track the location of the target device up to 50 feet from the actual location.
- Installed/Running Apps – See all the apps that have been installed on the device. Not to mention, you can monitor the app that is currently running.
- Photos/Videos – Auto Forward provides access to multimedia files that have been saved on the target device.
- Search Alerts – Auto Forward lets you set alerts on certain keywords. This way, when the user searches for these words, you will receive a notification.
- Social Media Interactions – Track of activities on different messaging and social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Snapchat, and more. Through the app, you have access to phone contacts, messages, posts, photos, and/or videos.
- Stealth Camera – Take remote pictures with the camera on the target device.
- Text Messages – Including iMessages, Auto Forward can spy on text messages by providing an exact copy of the messages that the target device sent out and received. The good news is you can also obtain a copy of the deleted text messages.
- Web Browser History – Access to the web browser history of the target device even if the cookies have been deleted and the history was cleared.
Other than these things, Auto Forward lets you remotely lock the device which comes in handy if it’s stolen or misplaced.
How To Install The Auto Forward App
Another perk of utilizing Auto Forward is it is easy to install the app. Once you have purchased the app with your selected plan, you will receive an email containing the necessary information to install the app.
The process includes the following steps:
- Download – You will receive an over-the-air (OTA) link so you can download the app on a target phone or tablet.
- Activate – After downloading, you will receive a prompt to activate the app. You can do this utilizing the provided license key and the target device’s phone number.
- Monitor – View the data extracted from the target device on your Auto Forward dashboard.
And that’s it! You can start monitoring the target device as long as you have an internet connection that can backup the phone data.
The good thing about the Auto Forward spy app is it is compatible with several devices. It comes with support for both Android and iOS smartphone models across all countries.
These are the device manufacturers that the app is compatible with:
- Android: HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Sanyo, StraightTalk, Tracfone, Google Pixel
- iOS: iPhone 7 and above models, iPads running iOS 7 and above
Should You Use The Auto Forward App?
With plenty of monitoring apps in the market, Auto Forward is one you should consider. Since it comes with various features, you’ll be able to get the information you need from the target device you are tracking.